Islam is presented with only facts and without any opinions. Do you agree with how Islam is shared in this video?
Risalatul Haq: A Discussion About Old Age and Death is a short thesis written by Habib Ali bin Isa bin Abdulkader Alhadad in the 1970s. Now translated for the first time in English and available in USA and South East Asia. Edited by Habib Ali’s son, Abdulkader Alhadad (editor and publisher of Treatise on Discipline in the Path of The Seeker (Risalatul Murid).
From the Foreword by Habib Ali’s son:
“A Muslim should not wait for the time when one is considered old to think that death is near. Whilst only Allah, the Exalted, knows when a person’s time is due, knowing the deeds to perform when one is sick, visiting the sick or approaching death helps us to remember Allah, the Most Merciful, and makes it easy for the sick and dying person to cope with the process of death. Everyone should be aware and be prepared for the unexpected death of his or her family member, young or old and the practices during such difficult times as conducted by the Prophet, may Allah’s blessings and peace be upon him.”
This book includes some of the prayers and invocations that Imam Abdullah bin Alawi Alhaddad, may Allah be pleased with him, compiled.
- The Sick – Manners and Conduct in Visiting
- When Death Approaches
- Prepare the Deceased Before Bath
- The Funeral Prayers
- Death and the Burial
- Visiting the Grave
- The Living may Help the Dead!
- First Night in the Grave
- The Spirit (Soul) [Ruh] Journey after Death
To order your copies, please send us a message here, include your mailing address and quantity: Book Reservation
UPDATE: You can now order the book online here: https://www.wepay.com/stores/al-haddad (US only). For international orders please provide your mailing address and contact information here: http://bit.ly/_contact_us
Price: US$10 + $5 shipping within USA. Canada & International shipping will vary.
Risalatul Haq and Risalatul Murid are available exclusively in North America through IslamCrunch.
These books are not sold for profit. All funds will be channelled into publishing more books from the Maqam of Imam Al-Haddad and the Charity of Habib Isa bin Abdulkader bin Ahmad Alhadad.
- Allahumma Yaa Nuurus samaa waati wal ardi
“O Allah! O (You Who is) the Light of the heaven and the earth”
- Saali ‘alaa man khalaq ta-hu min nuuri ka
“I ask Your blessings (and salutations) upon He (Muhammad) whom You have created from Your Light”
- Waghfirlii dhanbi
“And forgive me my sins”
- Wa nau wir qalbi bi an waari ma’rifa tik, wa ma’rifa ti hibik
“And enlighten my heart with the Light of Knowing You and with the Knowledge from You.”
- Wa ‘alaa aalihi wa sahbihi wasallim
“And upon his Household and Companions with peace!”
Habib Ahmad Mashhur is the author of Key to the Garden
Source: Salawat habibmashuralhaddad
All Rights Reserved © Zhulkeflee Hj. Ismail 2009
1. Having Godfearingness privately and publicly,
2. Adherence to the sunnah in word and deed,
3. Indifference to others’ acceptance or rejection,
4. Satisfaction with Allah Most High in scarcity and plenty,
5. Returning to Allah in happiness or affliction.
YouTube will broadcast live coverage of the Islamic ritual of Hajj for the first time this Saturday, according to the company’s blog.
Hajj, which is the largest pilgrimage in the world, is a demonstration of the solidarity of Muslim people and a submission to Allah. It represents one of the five pillars of Islam and is a religious duty that every able-bodied Muslim must carry out at least once in their lifetime.
This year’s Hajj—an event that is likely to attract close to 2.5 million worshippers—will be live on the Saudi Ministry of Culture and Information’s YouTube channel. The broadcast doesn’t start until Saturday, November 5, but the channel already contains many related videos.
Google is working with the Saudi Ministry again after the two partnered to broadcast Islamic prayers from the Holy Mosque in Mecca live during Ramadan for the first time earlier this year. The plan for is another example of the positive communication benefits of today’s technology and it seems likely that more similar events will be covered on YouTube going forward, bringing them to larger global audiences.
The live broadcast will also be available to some television viewers after Google Saudi Arabia partnered with Saudi Telecom Company (STC) to bring YouTube to Interactive Television, or Invision, customers who can access the service through their TV set.
- Archangel Gabriel featured in Jerusalem exhibit
- Intro to Islam Video : Based on Facts
- Skyscrpr – easy way to sell ads on your site
- Qasida by Habib Ali Al-Habshi – Recited by Omar M. Mahmood
- Andersen in Istanbul: The Mawlid of the Prophet Muhammad | Islamicana
- The 9 Stations of Certainty of the Heart – Habib Ali Al-Jifri
- Masjid Al-Jumuah – The Prophet’s 1st khutbah given here [PHOTO]
- Risalatul Haq – A Discussion About Old Age and Death
- Seeking The Knowledge of God by Habib Ahmad Mashhur Al-Haddad
- 5 Basic Islamic Principles – Sidi Ahmad Zarruq